Members of Leafield Parish Council

Chairman – Councillor Gina Pearce

Vice Chairman – Councillor Luke Caunt

Councillor Tom Butler

Councillor Adrian (Jeremy) Russ

Councillor Kevin Ward


We currently have 5 Councillors and two vacancies.  If you are interested in becoming a Councillor, please read the details below or contact the Clerk at the Contact tab on this website.

Councillors must be:

    • Aged 18 or over;
    • A citizen of the UK, Commonwealth, EU or Ireland;
    • On the electoral roll, or a resident or within 3 miles of the parish, own land or work in the parish.

They should:

    • Be able to attend regular evening meetings (1 Parish Council Meeting per month plus some others as required)
    • Be interested in local issues, preferably not just a single issue;
    • Have an understanding and willingness to represent the views of the whole community;
    • Have an interest in being a professional and effective councillor.

Further information on the role can be found here What does a councillor do and  councillor job description

Member interests

Details of member interests can be found by contacting West Oxfordshire District Council  (WODC):
01993 861000

Members’ allowances taken

2020 – None
January 2021 – None
February 2021 – None
March 2021 – None
April 2021 – None
May 2021 – None
June 2021 – None
July 2021 – None
August 2021 – None
September 2021 – None


If you have some spare time or would like to help move our projects forward we would welcome your input. From the small one off things to ongoing projects there is always something going on.

District Councillors

Gill Hill, Grove Cottage, Chapel Row, Chadlington, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7 3NA

Tel: 01608 676951    Mob: 07885 256723       Email:

Colin Dingwall, New Inn Cottage, Foxburrow Lane, Crawley, Oxfordshire  OX29 9TS

Mobile: 07980 926535     Email:

County Councillor

Liam Walker

Mobile:  07850 014350     Email:

For further information see

Other useful information:
 Facebook page:

Road and Street Problems, including potholes:

Please report these to Oxfordshire County Council on-line at