Chairman – Councillor Gina Pearce
Vice Chairman – Councillor Luke Caunt
Councillor Richard Hamilton
Councillor Kevin Ward
Councillor Adrian (Jeremy) Russ
We currently have 5 Councillors and two vacancies. If you are interested in becoming a Councillor, please read the details below or contact the Clerk at the Contact tab on this website.
Councillors must be:
- Aged 18 or over;
- A citizen of the UK, Commonwealth, EU or Ireland;
- On the electoral roll, or a resident or within 3 miles of the parish, own land or work in the parish.
- Be able to attend regular evening meetings (1 Parish Council Meeting per month plus some others as required)
- Be interested in local issues, preferably not just a single issue;
- Have an understanding and willingness to represent the views of the whole community;
- Have an interest in being a professional and effective councillor.
Further information on the role can be found here What does a councillor do
If you have some spare time or would like to help move our projects forward we would welcome your input. From the small one off things to ongoing projects there is always something going on.
Gill Hill, Grove Cottage, Chapel Row, Chadlington, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7 3NA
Tel: 01608 676951 Mob: 07885 256723 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kieran Mullins, Sunnybank, The Green, Leafield, Oxfordshire, OX29 9NP
Mobile: 07548 275461 Email: email@example.com
Mobile: 07850 014350 Email: Liam.Walker2@Oxfordshire.gov.uk
For further information see http://mycouncil.oxfordshire.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=11203
Other useful information: Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leafield-Parish-Council/212945825554406
Road and Street Problems, including potholes:
Please report these to Oxfordshire County Council on-line at http://fixmystreet.oxfordshire.gov.uk/