Vice Chairman – Councillor Luke Caunt
Councillor Tom Butler
Councillor Adrian (Jeremy) Russ
Councillor Kevin Ward
We currently have four Councillors and three vacancies. If you are interested in becoming a Councillor, please read the details below or contact the Clerk at the Contact tab on this website.
Councillors must be:
- Aged 18 or over;
- A citizen of the UK, Commonwealth, EU or Ireland;
- On the electoral roll, or a resident or within 3 miles of the parish, own land or work in the parish.
- Be able to attend regular evening meetings (1 Parish Council Meeting per month plus some others as required)
- Be interested in local issues, preferably not just a single issue;
- Have an understanding and willingness to represent the views of the whole community;
- Have an interest in being a professional and effective councillor.
The next election will be in May 2023.
Details of member interests can be found by contacting West Oxfordshire District Council (WODC):
Members’ allowances taken
2020 – None
2021 – None
January 2022 – None
February 2022- None
If you have some spare time or would like to help move our projects forward we would welcome your input. From the small one off things to ongoing projects there is always something going on.
Gill Hill, Grove Cottage, Chapel Row, Chadlington, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7 3NA
Tel: 01608 676951 Mob: 07885 256723 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colin Dingwall, New Inn Cottage, Foxburrow Lane, Crawley, Oxfordshire OX29 9TS
Mobile: 07980 926535 Email: email@example.com
Mobile: 07850 014350 Email: Liam.Walker2@Oxfordshire.gov.uk
For further information see http://mycouncil.oxfordshire.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=11203
Other useful information: Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leafield-Parish-Council/212945825554406
Road and Street Problems, including potholes:
Please report these to Oxfordshire County Council on-line at http://fixmystreet.oxfordshire.gov.uk/